- View the latest updates made to the site.
- Goodwins! Thanks to my cousins Julie and Christina, the Goodwin family history has improved. My sincere gratitude to them for sharing their stories and some amazing photos.
- The Bolducs/Jacques and other Somersworth, NH families come to life. I took a day trip to Somersworth, NH and visited many of the areas where these families lived. I have photographed the whole Mount Calvary Cemetery and am slowly adding all the photos to the family pages.
Bolducs on Facebook
- There is a wonderful Bolduc Family group on Facebook run by Jay Bolduc - he has mapped every member of the group to their Bolduc lineage. Visit the group here - Bolduc Family History -- Histoire de la famille Bolduc
- Special thanks to my cousin Kathleen Dunn for providing the McGovern Family
- The summer has been filled with finding ancestors in the Goodwin/Davis family. Many people have helped me with document research and photos outside of Massachusetts and I thank them for their help and support along my genealogy journey.
Most Wanted person Found!
Thanks to an Adoption Search Coordinator at the Department of Children and Families in Boston Lewis Goodwin
, my father's brother has been found. I am hoping to be in contact with his children to get pictures of him and learn more about his life.
- All about the Davis Family! Special thanks to the Find a Grave volunteer photographers for getting many headstone shots.
- Goodwins found! A portion of the brick wall crumbles as I have located the name of my father's sister! A death certificate and cemetery contact has led me to her final resting place and a surprise - her mother is buried there too. Now that they are found they will never again be forgotten.
Lambert/Davis Families Found! Special thanks to my Aunt Peggy for sharing so much information and her memories of her childhood with me which has opened up a whole new side of my family to me.
Lots of new information on the Bolduc family, including photographs of their burial places in Mount Calvary, Somersworth, NH thanks to Michelle Smith for all her help with this line.
- Added Bolduc and Allie (Alie, Alix) families.
- Lots of new photos from John and Carmella Murphy's personal collection have been added.
If you have any questions, comments, are interested in using the information from this site or would like to share your own research, please contact us
. We look forward to hearing from you.
A website documenting memorials and grave sites of millions of people, see if your ancestors have been found -
Visit Genealogy Wise